The New York Real Estate Journal hosted the 2nd annual Future of Long Island Commercial Real Estate Summit 2018 with American Investment Properties as the partnering sponsor.
This event gives all commercial real estate professionals including owners, investors, brokers, associates much needed insight into the Long Island markets. Topics discussed in the first panel were updates on the various markets (retail, industrial, office, multifamily etc.), best investment classes for the future, the outlook on development, the various tax incentives CRE professionals can look forward to, and the reshaping of the retail market with e-commerce and Amazon.
1. Moderator – Eric Alexander | Vision Long Island
2. Speaker – Ron Koenigsberg | American Investment Properties
3. Speaker – Michael Sahn | Sahn Ward Coschignano
4. Speaker – Anthony Manetta | HB Solutions LLC
The second panel divulged a wealth of information to recent commercial real estate technology trends. Collecting and organizing data is now imperative to remaining competitive in commercial real estate. Topics discussed were the importance of collecting, using, or sharing data among CRE brokers and investors, using data to create a better tenant or user experience, and lastly utilizing solar power energy to maximize energy and costs.
1. Moderator – Lori Anne De luli Casdia | PTP Consultants
2. Speaker – Danny Shachar | CompStak Exchange
3. Speaker – Francesca Loftus | hOM
4. Speaker – Ronnie Mandler | Best Energy Power
Special thanks to the New York Real Estate Journal for organizing the event. Big thanks to sponsors Cronin & Cronin Law Firm, PLLC, Sahn Ward Coschignano, PLLC, Best Energy Power, Raich Ende Malter, LLP.