Use A Real Estate Agent!



Learn to budget, beat debt, & build a legacy. Visit the online store today: https://goo.gl/GjPwhe Subscribe to stay up to date with the latest videos: …


source

admin

comments
  • I wish I could drive this care free while having a conversation.

  • Im about to be rich and living on the streets

  • Well this is a great video for new realtors. Thanks for throwing us under the bus๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฆ

  • I do not trust real estate agents, because I have had such bad experiences in the past. They have given me really bad advice, misleading information, and some outright lies. For example, they all tell you to buy the most expensive house you can comfortably afford. Terrible, terrible advice!

  • How do you find a terrific realtor? In Farragut, Tn.

  • Realitors take 6% so on a 300k house that is $18,000. That is a crazy fee. The problem is realitors are like a union. We found a house but our realitor refused show us because it was for sale by owner. Realitors work to block/stop for sale by owner because it eats into their business. If it was 2% or $6,000 fee to sell then I can swallow that.

  • If a home is worth 500k, what value does a real estate agent add to collect a fee of 30k? You could pay 400 for an appraisal and another 500-2000 in a photographer and advertising. Again, why does it cost 30k when it is much cheaper to manage the sale yourself and hire people to do vavious things?

  • Dave Ramsey… I don't have much money. But I will pay you to end my ignorance of 2 questions… which will probably take an hour for u to explain. I am out of the army. My husband is still in. I need your help. I'm about to move to Miami. At the same time I can literally learn anything. Can I pay you for information?

  • I'm glad you use your blinker Dave! a pet peeve of mine is people who don't use their blinker than brake quick in front of a car to turn ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • Every agent has to start somewhere.

  • He's right… I know this without testing the water. It's just too much work for some random person who is not doing it as a job

  • I wonder if you have a real estate agent and you want to buy a FSBO property…I am so lost

  • As a Mortgage Banker, I can attest to Dave being correct.ย  Zillow and Trulia are often way off on value (both high and low), and they cannot gauge the market fast enough for what buyers are willing to pay in a given area at a given time.ย  Every time I deal with a FSBO, it's a nightmare.

  • Today the market price of a home is fairly easy to ascertain. Using services like Zillow and local assessors/appraisers websites a good idea of what similar type properties are selling for in a given area. The only real advantage agents have on pricing a home is they might be aware of special considerations included with a transaction i.e. sellers giving cash to help cover closing costs.

  • So make the MLS service and comp listing available to the public then intelligent people could FSBO and that would shrink the need for agents leaving only the good 20% of agents still working. The other 80% are used house sales people, not agents. Such a racket!!!!!

  • Racing Line = Raptor . Nice truck Dave.I think I'm going to buy one soon. As in 20 years soon . ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • distracted driving, doesnt even have his hands on the wheel and looking at the camera while driving at 1:181:20

  • leave a comment

    Create Account



    Log In Your Account